PUBG Mobile Lite HDR Extreme graphics config File – On multiple devices. primarily the low end, mid-range, or older high-end phones, PUBG Mobile is incapable to run at extreme (90 FPS).
Usually, any app beyond HD will drastically lower the FPS – this is likely intentional as the developers would have impeded to prevent devices from overheating and causing too much strain on the CPU/GPU.
How to Enable HDR graphics and Extreme
The good news is, for Android devices, there is a workaround to bring a smooth 60 FPS on high graphics for devices that wouldn’t ordinarily support it.
After downloading the config | DOWNLOAD , Follow the process below –
- Then Android, +Data, + tencent lite, + files, + UE4Game, + Shadow tracker, + Shadow tracker Extra, + Saved, + Config, + Android + then you have to paste.
- After doing this much process you have to restart your mobile.
- Then open PUBG Mobile Lite
- Finally your PUBG Mobile Lite will start running smoothly.
Still, if there is a lag, then definitely keep these things in mind
- First of all your internet speed should be fast
- Smartphone internal storage must be somewhat free
- Keep your background apps close
- For clear Ram something blank Uninstall Unuses Application
How do I get HDR graphics in PUBG Mobile Lite?
Using config you will be able to play hdr in the best way and HDR with Extreme graphics.
PUBG Mobile Lite Graphics Available?
- Graphics: Smooth, Balanced, HD and HDR.
- Frame Rates: Low, Medium, High, Ultra, and Extreme.
- Anti-aliasing: Disable and Enable